Citrix Provisioning Services 5.1 SP2 Released for download
Citrix has release Service Pack 2 for Provisioning Services 5.1
The service pack/hotfix addresses a number of issues that contribute to poor performance and operational outages:
- Latency to the SQL database causes Stream Process threads to hang and causes a restart of the Stream Process.
- Latency to the license server causes consistent target retries.
- Stream Process crashing when Provisioning Services with DB Offline is turned on.
- Target devices failover slowly during an HA event or orderly failover to another server.
- Short Bootstrap login timeout causes long boot times and excessive load on the Provisioning Server.
- Target device boots with old version of VDisk when using Auto Update, the Provisioning Server reports SQL Server Deadlock.